MU | Strijp S
On Friday, July 4th, MU dives deeper into this subject with Professor Uta Brandes, specializing in the impact of gender on design and vice versa. Additionally artist Heather Cassils, renowned for the way she trains her body to the limit and her sculpts muscles, will elaborate deeper on her work. Also there will be a debate where specialists discuss WeTransfuse.com, a site that seems to make it possible to reconstruct ourselves to have an ideal body. The conference is presented by Soula Notos.
- 1.00 pm Ontvangst Natlab Auditorium
- 1.30 pm Keynote with Professor Uta Brandes about gender and design
- 2.15 pm Keynote with artist Heather Cassils
- 3.00 pm Short interval
- 3.30 pm Willem Popelier about his work En Vogue from his point of view
- 4.15 pm Debate about WeTransfuse.com
- 5.00 pm Drink at MU | Strijp S with a performance by Gabriel Maher
Date: Friday 4th July
Opening: 1.00 pm
Location: Natlab, auditorium, Kastanjelaan 500, 5616 LZ Eindhoven
Entry: free of charge
Subscription by mail.
GenderBlender highlights Dinnershow by Sven Ratzke on Friday July 4th. Performances by Gabriel Maher and Hanneke Kuijpers and Pass Portraits workshop by Efrat Zehavi on Saturday July 5th. Man for a day workshop by Louis (e) de Ville and woman for day workshop by Danny Cordromp on Sunday, July 6th. Click here for the entire program.
Foto: Dennis Veldman | Visagie: Joost Gimbel | Model: Sven Ratzke