When the sun sets and the shutters close, party animals find each other in clubs, bars and festivals – covid-prohibited place since what seems like eternity. Especially for the night creatures who can’t wait any longer: No Room to Dance, two pulsating audio-visual installations that will briefly take you to a world where the beats set the rules until the morning arrives.
Phasing Waves and Resonance, Session I (Sold out)
Doors open: 19:30
Performance 1: 20:00
Performance 2: 20:30
Session I ends: 21.00
Tickets: 5 euro / students 2,50 euro / We Are Public free entry
Phasing Waves and Resonance, Session II
Doors open: 21:15
Performance 1: 21:45
Performance 2: 22:15
Session II ends: 22.45
Tickets: 5 Euro / students 2,50 Euro / We Are Public free entry
Perhaps, just perhaps, there is room to dance after all...? Book your tickets here via Eventbrite. Attention: only 15 tickets available for each session. Session 1 is sold out.
Click here for more information about the programme
Click here for the MU COVID-19 Visitor conditions, Sanitation
guidelines and Health precautions.
VISITOR CONDITIONS, SANITATION GUIDELINES AND HEALTH PRECAUTIONS
*MU COVID-19 Visitor conditions
1. Don’t go out with symptoms of illness, including a head cold, running nose, sore throat, light cough or a temperature. You are welcome if you and your household members have been symptom-free for at least 24 hours.
2. Children up to twelve years old are not required to maintain 1,5 metres distance from others.
3. Young people up to 18 years old are not required to maintain 1,5 metres distance among themselves.
They do need to keep 1,5 metres distance from adults who do not belong to the same party.
4. Certain situations make it very hard to maintain 1,5 metres distance.
Especially people who need assistance and their companions are exempted from the 1,5 metres guideline.
5. Avoid public transportation during rush hours.
6. PIN only (debit card).
7. Keep a distance of 1.5 meter from visitors who are not members of your party.
8. Always follow directions by MU staff.
9. Always follow the sanitation guidelines.
**MU COVID-19 Sanitation guidelines
1. To watch a VR installation, first ask our staff at the desk to disinfect the gear. Use at your own risk.
2. Clean any headphones before use with the available disinfectants at MU. Use at your own risk.
3. Wash your hands frequently, especially after actions involving surface contact in places
accessible to others.
In general: before you go out, when you return back home, after blowing your nose, before meals and after visiting the bathroom.
In MU: wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds, dry with a paper towel
Dispose of towels in the lidded bin.
4. Cough and sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
5. Use paper tissues to blow your nose and dispose of them immediately in a lidded bin.
6. Wash your hands after blowing your nose.
7. Don’t shake hands.
8. Keep a distance of 1.5 meter from people who are not a household member.
***MU COVID-19 Health precautions
1. Do you have any symptoms of a cold, like a head cold, running nose, sore throat, light cough or a temperature (up to 38°C)? Do a test. Stay at home.
2. Do you have symptoms of a cold and a fever (over 38°C) and/or tightness of the chest? Or do you have a household member with these symptoms? Get tested. Stay at home; the same applies to your household members.