We will do everything we can to ensure the safety of your visit. Continue to read the MU COVID-19 Visitor conditions, Sanitation guidelines and Health precautions below, or click here for a PDF. (Last update: 19 October). From 1 December on, wearing a face mask is mandatory in public spaces.
MU limits the number of visitors to the exhibition to 30 people. Visiting MU means you agree to the MU COVID-19 guidelines.
Want to visit the expo? Reserve a time slot!
To visit MU, you have to reserve a time slot. Call 040 - 2961663 during opening hours, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name, the preferred date and time of your visit. You can also let us know if you want to visit MU with more people from the same household. Please note that partners, friends or family members who do not belong to the same household are required to make individual reservations.
We are required to register and keep the contact information of all our visitors for a possible contact investigation. You will receive a standard email that you can fill out and return. We will then send you a confirmation mail, which allows you to visit MU. By making a reservation, you agree to the MU COVID rules.
*MU COVID-19 Visitor conditions
1. Don’t go out with symptoms of illness, including a head cold, running nose, sore throat, light cough or a temperature. You are welcome if you and your household members have been symptom-free for at least 24 hours.
2. Keep a distance of 1.5 meter from people who are not a household member.
3. Children up to twelve years old are not required to maintain 1,5 metres distance from others.
4. Young people up to 18 years old are not required to maintain 1,5 metres distance among themselves. They do need to keep 1,5 metres distance from adults who do not belong to the same party.
5. Certain situations make it very hard to maintain 1,5 metres distance. Especially people who need assistance and their companions are exempted from the 1,5 metres guideline.
6. Would you like to visit MU with a group? Then with a maximum of 4 people from different households.
7. Visitors from the age of 13, employees and suppliers wear a non-medical mask in MU. 8. Avoid public transportation during rush hours.
9. PIN only (debit card).
10. Always follow directions by MU staff.
11. Always follow the sanitation guidelines.
**MU COVID-19 Sanitation guidelines
1. Clean any headphones before use with the available disinfectants at MU. Use at your own risk. 2. Wash your hands frequently, especially after actions involving surface contact in places accessible to others.
In general: before you go out, when you return back home, after blowing your nose, before meals and after visiting the bathroom.
In MU: wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds, dry with a paper towel. Dispose of towels in the lidded bin.
3. Cough and sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
4. Use paper tissues to blow your nose and dispose of them immediately in a lidded bin.
5. Wash your hands after blowing your nose. 6. Don’t shake hands.
***MU COVID-19 Health precautions
1. Do you have any symptoms of a cold, like a head cold, running nose, sore throat, light cough or a temperature (up to 38°C)? Do a test. Stay at home.
2. Do you have symptoms of a cold and a fever (over 38°C) and/or tightness of the chest? Or do you have a household member with these symptoms? Get tested. Stay at home; the same applies to your household members.