MU In Real Live Thursdays
Tentatively leaving the lockdown behind, MU Hybrid Art House treats you to a summer of cultural encounters on regular Thursday evenings. Join us for a series of surprising performances, films, music, theatre, workshops and whatever this In Real Live Thursdays programme may have in store for you.
On Thursday, 18 June, we'll be showing I am (not) a Monster by Nelly Ben Hayoun.
‘Designer of experiences' Nelly Ben Hayoun takes Hannah Arendt on a world tour looking for the origins, mechanics and power dynamics behind knowledge. In this bombastic, most urgent film she is unravelling the reasons why Trump, Le Pen and others have captured people's imaginations by reviving past ideologies. From dangerous plots to dangerous actions, you will hear about our collective fears both past and present but also encounter the contemporary monsters and actors of the future: the humanoids.
Before we start with the film Nelly Ben Hayoun is virtually present for a Q&A with Angelique Spaninks.
I am (not) a monster
Walk in: 19:30
Film starts: 20:30
30 visitors max.
Safety and reservations
The maximum number of visitors is 30, so be quick to make a reservation! Call 040 - 2961663 during opening hours, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Real Live Thursdays event you want to attend. You can also let us know with how many people you want to come.
Please note that only partners, friends or family members who belong to the same household can make a reservation at MU together.
Following guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, we are required to register and keep the contact information of all our visitors for a possible contact investigation. You will receive a standard email that you can fill out and return. We will then send you a confirmation mail, which allows you to visit MU.
Our opening hours:
Mondays – Fridays 10:00 - 18:00 uur
Saturdays 11:00 - 17:00 uur
Sundays 13:00 - 17:00 uur
Continue to read the MU COVID-19 Visitor conditions, Sanitation guidelines and Health precautions below, or click here for a pdf.
VISITOR CONDITIONS, SANITATION GUIDELINES AND HEALTH PRECAUTIONS
MU COVID-19 Visitor conditions
1. Don’t go out with symptoms of illness, including a head cold, running nose, sore throat, light cough or a temperature. You are welcome if you and your housemates have been symptom-free for at least 24 hours.
2. Make a reservation in advance. Call 040 – 296 1663 or mail to email@example.com. MU can only be visited upon presenting a valid confirmation mail indicating the date and timeslot of your reservation
3. Only visitors belonging to the same household, like a family, partners or housemates, can make a common reservation. All other visitors need to reserve individually.
4. Avoid public transportation where possible, use your own means of transport and please visit museums in or near your hometown rather than far away.
5. Please pay using PIN (debit card).
6. Keep a distance of 1.5 meter from visitors who are not members of your party.
7. No more than 5 visitors allowed in a single exhibition room at any time.
8. Avoid gathering outside MU.
9. Always follow directions by MU staff.
10. Always follow the sanitation guidelines.
MU COVID-19 Sanitation guidelines
1. To watch a VR installation, first ask our staff at the desk to disinfect the gear. Use at your own risk.
2. Clean any headphones before use with the disinfectants available at MU. Use at your own risk.
3. Wash your hands frequently, especially after actions involving surface contact in places accessible to others.
- In general: before you go out, when you return back home, after blowing your nose, before meals and after visiting the bathroom.
- In MU: wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds, dry with a paper towel. Dispose of towels in the lidded bin.
4. Cough and sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
5. Use paper tissues to blow your nose and dispose of them immediately in a lidded bin.
6. Wash your hands after blowing your nose.
7. Don’t shake hands.
8. Keep a distance of 1.5 meter from people who are not a household member.
MU COVID-19 Health precautions
1. Do you have any symptoms of a cold, like a head cold, running nose, sore throat, light cough or a temperature (up to 38°C)? Stay at home!
2. Do you have symptoms of a cold and a fever (over 38°C) and/or tightness of the chest? Or do you have a household member with these symptoms? Stay at home!